The villa is placed in a residential area just behind one of the most famous beach of the World: La Pelosa. Near the village of Stintino in the North-Estern cape of Sardinia.
The apartment La Casa del Golfo sits on the first and last floor of a 70s villa carefully maintained by its original owner.
This unique villa sits on the hillside overlooking the Gulf of Asinara and La Pelosa, one of the most beautiful beaches all over the World.
The entrance terrace is accessible from the fenced garden, at a glance it offers a wonderful panorama over the charming white beach of La Pelosa.
The main room offers an amazing views over the sea and hosts a comfortable living corner with the fireplace, the digital TV and the 3 sofas.
Next the living area the dining table that can seat up to 8 people.
A full bathroom with shower is accessible next the kitchen door.
The kitchen is large and equipped with everything you need. It has new big refrigerator, chest freezer, free standing gas cooker with electric oven, microwave, dish washer and washing machine.
The sleeping area consists of a long corridor leading to the 4 bedrooms.
The master bedroom has 1 queen bed, TV and features a full attached bathroom with shower.
The twin bedroom has 2 single beds and a marvelous panoramic views of the sea.
The first double bedroom has 1 queen bed and a desk.
The second double bedroom has 1 sofa-bed for 2 and the same gorgeous views over the Gulf of Asinara.
Another full bathroom with shower sits between the doubles and the twin bedrooms.
The town of Stintino develops on the homonym peninsula located in the extreme north-western tip of Sardinia. It overlooks the island of Asinara, now a national park.
The island of Asinara housed an agricultural penal colony and then a lazareto during the 19th Century. Due to various disputes many inhabitants moved near tuna-fishing building next to the salt-works (Saline), thus creating the village of Stintino.
- Low Season: 520€
- Mid Season: 820€
- High Season: 1.320€
- Address: Via Campu Beddu, 102, 07040 Stintino SS, Italia
- Car: Recommended
Alghero-Fertilia International Airport [AHO]: 53 Km
- Ancora private beach and pool: 1 Km
- La Pelosa beach: 3 Km
- Porto Torres (served by GNV, Grimaldi, Moby,Sardinia Ferries and Tirrenia): 30 Km
- Olbia (served by Grimaldi, Moby and Tirrenia): 149 Km
- Golfo Aranci (served by Sardinia Ferries): 168 Km
- Arbatax (served by Moby and Tirrenia): 243 Km
Porto Torres: 32 Km
Porto Torres (highway): 29 Km
Ristorante Ancora Porticciolo: 1 Km
Il Gabbiano: 2 Km
- Leisure Activities: bird watching, paddle boating, sight seeing, walking
- Sports & Adventure Activities: diving, fishing, jet skiing, mountain biking, sailing, snorkeling, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
Additional Location Information:
The villa sits in a residential complex made by villas only.
Our guests has 20% discounts at the private beach with pool overlooking the sea 1 km away down the street at Club Hotel Ancora.
The famous beach of La Pelosa sits less than 2 km.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Master bedroom - 1 large double bed, en-suite: private bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom - 1 large double bed
- Twin Bedroom - 2 single bed
- Sofa Bedroom - 1 double sofa bed/futon (comfortable sofa bed for 2 people)
- Bathrooms: 3
- En-suite Bathroom - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Master bedroom bathroom
- Bathroom - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Bidet , Access from the living area
- Bathroom - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Bidet , Access from the sleeping corridor
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Freezer, 4 Ring Stove
- Dining: Dining room
- Dining seats: 8
- Living: Living area
- Living seats: 8
- Children: Children welcome
- Smoking: No smoking only
- Wheelchairs: Inaccessible
- Pets: Allowed
- Elderly or inform: Ask property manager
- Long-term Renters: Yes
- Events: Yes
- Themes: Away From It All, Family, Budget
Ancient historical sites Nuraghe (about 6000 years old) are present near Stintino. Ask for a tour.
- Popular Amenities: Fireplace, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Parking, Living Room, Hair Dryer
- Entertainment: Television, Satellite / Cable, Books
- Pool and Spa Facilities: Communal pool
- Outdoor Features: Barbecue, Terrace, Balcony, Garden, Tennis, Water Sports Gear
- Garden Chairs: 6